Date(s) - 10/12/2018
Irving Convention Center
Jason Angelette will be speaking at the Dallas Ministry Conference on Friday, October 12th.
Topic: Forming the Christian Spirituality of Marriage & Family Life
This presentation will focus on insights from Pope Francis, teachings from Saint John Paul II on the “infallible” means in forming the “Christian spirituality of conjugal and familial life” as well offer practical ways to foster this formation for a stronger foundation in the family.
1. Offer greater insight into God’s plan for marriage.
2. Encourage development and growth in the prayer lives of the spouses.
3. Foster a deeper appreciation and living out of the sacraments.
4. Provide practical suggestions to assist couples in living out their vocation faithfully and joyfully.
5. Build up parish life and promote the sacramentality of Marriage.
6. Highlight the importance of Mary for marriage and family life and encourage Marian devotion.
Just as a builder does not construct his house on his toolbox, but on a solid foundation, so too, we should not think skills and techniques can be the foundation for a healthy marriage. This presentation will focus in on what Saint John Paul II proclaimed to be the “infallible and indispensable” means in forming the “Christian spirituality of conjugal and familial life” as well as ways to foster this formation for a stronger foundation.